Reborn Gamerz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navigation

Latest topics

» YOOO terrabyte is heeeyahhh
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm by terrabyte

» Im making a set.
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 pm by terrabyte

» Verkanoid in da house.
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 pm by terrabyte

» Welcome to Reborn Gamerz
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:37 pm by terrabyte

» Do not reply to applications
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm by Verkanoid

» Advertisements Removed
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:24 am by Death

» Reborn Gunz - Updates
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 am by Death

» Crush is here
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm by Crush

» Crush's GM Apply
Reborn Gunz - Updates EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm by Verkanoid

Make a Donation

Do you want to support us? Donate Today.

Reborn Gunz - Updates

Death
    Admin

Reborn Gunz - Updates Empty Reborn Gunz - Updates

Post  Death Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 am

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share with you all that there have been major changes in the build of Reborn Gunz v1.0. The following changes will effect all users/staff and some things are required before releasing:

- 2008 Files
    We are now going to be using 2008 Files. These are the most up to date files with the latest items.

- Premium Items will cost coins
    Once we get our VPS we will be using a fully customized coin shop. Because of the new files not showing up in the shop I decided to use this method. There will be items still in the shop that will cost 0 bounty however.
    The coin shop will have all ijji premium items & some may have a time limit of the items.

- Storage : Fully functional!
    Now that we are using the 2008 files we are going to be using the storage. This means that you can transfer premium items between characters on your account.

- BGM
    We have decided to remake a new BGM that takes the .MP3 format. If you would like to request any songs to be added feel free to send me a PM on the forums.

- Customized items
    We also have a few custom items which will also be added to the shop, these will cost a little more than the ijji premiums but they will be unlimited.

Before release we need to buy a VPS ($18). I found a good one from SWVPS and in the past I have never had a problem with them. However we need donations to even buy one. If you would like to donate then please PM me on the forums and I will send you a link to where you can donate. Paypal currently only please. You will be rewarded with 100 coins just for donating/contributing.